Repair PPT Not Valid Win32 Application
If you get the "Not a valid Win32 Application" error, then the problem is likely that you have ended up with an incomplete download. The incomplete download is caused by an Internet Explorer cache problem — this issue does not occur with other web browsers.
Let us consider a scenario, you are using PowerPoint and you are unable to open your PowerPoint presentation from the shortcut as it comes up with the error message "file name".ppt not valid win32 application. Then no need to worry, there is repair PowerPoint file tool which helps to fix ppt not valid Win32 application and also repair all type of error messages on the PowerPoint. So, .msi error repair is also possible by using this utility..
Causes of "Not valid Win32 application" are:
- File Corruption: If the PowerPoint file you're attempting to run is corrupt or missing, Windows will be unable to execute the file properly and sometimes generate this error message. Sometimes if you're running the program from a shortcut on the computer, verify that the program is still on the computer. In some cases if the program is no longer installed on the computer you may get this error. Additionally, if you're attempting to install a program and after the install the program does not work, you may also want to try installing the program in a different directory. In that situation, you can fix corrupt powerpoint presentation using repair software.
- Hardware Incompatibility: If you're getting this error during the installation of a program it's also possible that the CD-ROM drive or the drive you're installing the program from is not compatible with Windows or has drivers that are not compatible with Windows.
- Virus Infection: This error can be generated by a file that is virus worm, Trojan or other malware file. Often, this will be caused because the virus scanner installed in the computer will not allow the file to be installed or run. Try scanning the file to verify it is not a virus or infected.
You can fix Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 not responding after crash using repair PowerPoint repair software. This tool is safe as it does not modify the original file. It will create a new copy of the original file and reads exactly what is in the old file to the new PPT file. You can also fix broken link MS PowerPoint after header corruption caused due to error in registry policy or sudden system reboot.
This tool is also available in a demo version. You can download, install, and repair PPT files, but you will not be able to save the restored files in this trial version, instead you can preview them and save the scanned information that can be used when you have the complete version of the software. You can repair all the versions of PowerPoint files above 2000 version. You can even repair PowerPoint 2010 file which is the latest, using this tool effectively on your Windows computer. When you are satisfied with the result, you can purchase the software and restore all the PPT files that you want and can use the saved scanned information so that you can avoid rescanning.
Note: With the aid of this software, now one can easily fix corrupted PowerPoint 2013 file as well. The software works in read only mode that takes a copy of corrupt PowerPoint presentation file and performs repair process to create healthy file.
Steps to repair PowerPoint file after "not valid Win32 application" error:
Step 1: First download and install free demo version of this software and launch it either from the desktop icon or program menu of your computer. Then select the damaged PPT file though "BROWSE" button.
Step 2: The PPT repair process will start as soon as you click on "REPAIR" button. After all the PPT files are repaired and restored you can view them and evaluate the recovery result as well.
Tips to avoid ppt 2007 not responding:
- Backup your PowerPoint files regularly.
- Before you shut down or restart the computer make sure that all the PowerPoint applications are terminated properly.
- Set the Registry Policy setting properly to avoid PPTX file corruption.
- Use reliable antivirus program to prevent the PowerPoint file from getting corrupted / damaged.