Repair Damaged PowerPoint Presentation
In the field of graphics and animation, PowerPoint is considered to be the most popular presentation tool. This PowerPoint application was created and introduced by Microsoft Inc. and it comes along the package of Microsoft Office suit. Users often make use of PowerPoint tool to create presentations that consists of slides to express their various thoughts and ideas by means of presentations. By using it you can add several eye catching elements along with text like videos/audios/pictures/animation/graphics and more. There are various versions of PowerPoint made available in the market for example PowerPoint 2003, 2007 and 2010.
The PowerPoint presentation created by using PowerPoint are saved in .ppt or .pptx file formats. The earlier versions of PowerPoint i.e. 2000 and 2003 used .ppt file extension and from 2007 version .pptx file format is employed. But, there are certain instances under which this PowerPoint application is versatile to corruption issues and makes you lose your valuable data stored in a PowerPoint presentation. This unusual situation can be faced by any normal person or even by technical experts. No need to worry, by the aid of PowerPoint repair tool, it is easier to repair damaged PowerPoint presentation and help you to access the important information stored inside it. Now take a glance on below listed PowerPoint corruption scenarios which might occur in the future while working with MS PowerPoint.
Common reasons behind PowerPoint corruption:
- When you are working on your computer to create an important business presentation with PowerPoint application, your computer gets terminated due to instant power failure and cause improper exiting of the opened PowerPoint tool. This would further result in corruption of PowerPoint presentation and makes the PPT file inaccessible leading to loss of files.
- If your computer gets severely affected by harmful and suspicious external threats like viruses, then the file system of the computer gets damaged which in turn results in corruption of PowerPoint presentation or any other MS Office files. In this case, you will not be able to access any of your files and hence facing huge data loss situation.
- While downloading or sharing PowerPoint presentation file over the internet, if various unknown error messages are encountered then it could cause damage to the PowerPoint file and makes them unreadable. Once the PPT file is damaged, it does not allow you to access your crucial data and thus resulting in loss of files. By using this repair toolkit, you can repair damaged PowerPoint presentation efficiently with ease.
- The header of the PowerPoint file may get damaged because of malware invasion, errors in registry policy, improper use of the file, etc. If the header file gets corrupted, then the PowerPoint file cannot be accessed thereby leading to data loss. However, by using PowerPoint file repair tool, it is quite easy to fix corrupted PowerPoint 2010 file, 2007, 2003 and other versions. Check Out the given link repairpowerpointfile.net/corrupt-2010.html for further details about Corrupt PowerPoint 2010 file repair.
- Need not install the PowerPoint repair tool on the same drive from which you have lost the presentation file.
- Do not use the hard drive to add new files that help to avoid overwriting of files.
- Always employ effective antivirus tools on your system to prevent computer from malware invasion.
- Use strong power source to avoid unexpected termination of computer.
After going through all essential protective measures, still in case you face any PowerPoint corruption issues then without wasting your time, just go for PowerPoint repair software. This utility helps you to repair not opening PowerPoint file just within less span of time. You can use the demo version of PowerPoint repair software to evaluate the performance of the tool and if it is satisfactory, then save the repaired PowerPoint presentation you need to use a licensed version of this application. Using this effective tool you can also repair PPS file which is not opening of PowerPoint application. So, don’t get upset if your PowerPoint can't read PPS file, just make use of this expert tool. Go to this site for complete details:www.repairpowerpointfile.net/cant-read-pps.html
Procedure to repair damaged PowerPoint presentation:
Step 1: Download and Install the demo version of this repair tool and then launch it. After running the tool you will get a main screen. There you have to choose damaged PowerPoint presentation file using “Browse” button and then click on "Repair" button as depicted in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step2: Now, the tool starts PowerPoint Damaged Repair process as depicted in Figure 2.
Figuer 2: Scanning Proces
Step3: Once the process gets completed, you can preview the file by using “Preview File” option to preview the repaired PowerPoint Presentation and save it in a specific location on the system as depicted in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Preview Repaired File